Product Lifetime: The Product Lifetime of the InterX 5002 Professional Device and the InterX 1000 Personal device is 5 years from date of purchase by customer. If purchase is made by an authorized distributor, the 5 years begins at the end user’s date of purchase. The Product Lifetime of all electrodes is 3 years from date of purchase. Same rules apply regarding timeline.
Shipping for Repairs: Customer is responsible for cost of shipping to and from repair facility. Repairs are warranted for 60 days after repair ship date.
Below are service charges for all devices (5002 and 1000) outside of Warranty and include replacement of housing/device case parts and labels including soft buttons, and electronic repair involving evaluation and fault assessment, testing, soldering, and replacement of contact switches. Repairs are warranted for 60 days after repair ship date.
Repair cost within Product Lifetime:
- Professional Devices: $375*
- Personal Devices: $275*
Repairs beyond Product Lifetime (years 6-10):
- Professional Devices: $750*
- Personal Devices: $550*
- Repair services are not available for devices over 10 years old.
Electrodes outside of warranty:
- Broken connector is the only reparable part on any accessory electrode or flexible array.
- Accessory Electrode Repair Charge: $75* (other than stated in warranty section)
- Flexible Array Repair Charge: $75* (other than stated in warranty section)
Repair Timeline & Shipping:
- Most repairs are complete within 30 working days from day it arrives at our facility.
- The above charges do not include shipping