The InterX 5002
A dynamically different clinical application for the effective treatment of pain and injury.
The InterX® 5002 is a new product by InterX designed specifically for pain and rehabilitation specialists. Interactive technology is combined with a new user interface providing immediate access to preset stimulation patterns to treat a full range of injuries and conditions.
The new graphical display provides users with quick and easy access to treatment applications for acute and chronic conditions, as well as new treatment cycle programs.
The InterX® 5002 has an additional ‘activity reading’ feature that uses advanced numerical readings to objectively indicate optimal treatment points, helping to ensure the most effective targeted treatment. The new InterX 5002, with its unique interactive stimulation provides highly effective, non-invasive, non-drug pain relief with simple treatment applications.
Lightweight, portable and battery operated, the InterX® 5002 is the perfect solution to effective and simple pain and injury management for pain and rehabilitation specialists everywhere.
Using the InterX® products in your medical practice
The InterX® products are applicable in a wide variety of clinical situations from acute injury to post-operative recovery, and the treatment of chronic pain. Direct benefits to your clinic include:
- InterX Therapy is billable and reimbursable
- The way in which InterX stimulation is delivered and the treatment application produces effective and enhanced results – it can be particularly effective on certain chronic conditions where other treatments have failed
- The enhanced results can increase referrals as timelines can be met efficiently with effective results
- InterX products are battery operated, lightweight and simple to use. There is no need for conductive gel and they do not require calibration or any maintenance.
- Treatment is comfortable and effective for patients.
Indirect cost savings can be realized through meeting rehabilitation goals faster thus achieving a faster patient turnover and a successful clinic reputation. A successful clinic generates more referrals and gives rise to opportunities to expand the patient base and practice.
InterX has developed specialized protocols to establish guidelines and direct treatment with reliability and ease. These protocols have been established to address specific and general soft tissue dysfunctions, which are acute or chronic in nature. Treatment with the InterX® product combines very well with physical and occupational therapy, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers and Acupuncture Specialists as well as most therapies aiming for rehabilitation after illness, surgery or trauma.
Our involvement with athletic trainers and sport medicine specialists in the US and Europe has shown that the InterX® product integrates perfectly with the principles of therapeutic exercise.